Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Friday 2 February 2018

They Will Know I Am The God Of The Ages' Message 2nd February 2018'



Today after prayer the following message is written:

Message 2nd February 2018
Tome start 11:47
Time end 12:17

If there is a way I can do something I will that they know it is from me and they will know I am the God of the Ages, the Almighty One, the Beginning and the End. But I will not prove myself to anybody; so do not put me to the test - tell them this. And I will not tolerate abuse of my name to harm and cause loss and death to my people. Tell them this. They are out already.
And as the enemy of yours runs for allies they will find none because the power of love reigns over the power of evil; and those born to their station in life were born not climbed to be there and manipulate all for their life and want is great in this time.
There is no satisfaction; there is want for more while the people lack the love of their God because He holds back. Well no more.
If my people who are called by my name seek me then they will find me and in their hearts and minds they will know I am theirs as I am yours.
The Spirit of the Lord says come all who are weary and seek rest and his mercy because the God of the Ages waits patiently for us all.
The one who transforms hearts and minds of one and all he says: seek him and you will find him as long before.
You are all here for a reason and great chastisement and judgement is coming on this earth. 
The evil ones will perish and be no more and those who serve evil; do deeds of evil no more. 
I will stop it with my Mighty hand said the Lord. I will stop it and you will know I am the Almighty.  Lean on me my children; not on those who manipulate the masses, for this wizard wand waver is great in his mind.
He has created monster minds yet my people are meek and do not exploit the minds of the innocent babes to keep a role.
My anointed ones are not in power over the people. Some preserve the people in truth - holy people in holy truth.
Yet the ones who plunge people into false hope, trusting them when they are no longer in a position of power and trust, they will know I am the Lord Almighty and do not need them at all.
The plan of man has been long in the making; and the plan of God for millennia. The clash of truth will be the lie that has become to be is creating confusion.
All who belong to to the Almighty God in truth seek the truth; and as they wake up and realise; i will break the binds of the wicked ones over them.
I will raise up my mighty men of fortitude in faith and they will be in office; and the tea party is over.
I will strengthen the faith of those who seek me in truth and repent from their wicked ways. I forgive and forgive and forgive again. Can I not also forgive the rebellious too? 
The past cannot be changed by mortal hands and minds and the future is already written. One way destroys all and the other way saves all; but there is no Royal Majesty in those who plot to kill my people and there is no Royal Dignity to be bestowed by me either.
The evil one rises and so does the Christ. He is here with you in the world and he waits. He will be with you, his children and family always bringing the truth to those who seek him in truth, but he will not be manipulated by mortal minds. 
He will not answer their demands and he will not answer prayers for he is the block they stumble on and he knows the task he was born for. 
For the one entrusted with My Holy Spirit is Only for me in the calling and not for the serving of the evil one on earth. 
He is of few words and yet his words are truth. His love is true and his heart is huge that he loves and loves; despite the pain and suffering on earth he loves more because he knows to hate and rage will destroy all.
Lord Jesus is the one with the Spirit of the Lord and so he is Lord yet who else can say they are him? They mimic him. 
Who else can come to the Throne of God unless they are summoned and for this they must have the Holy Spirit within;
They who rule by deception have not who want to be gods and goddesses without God the Almighty one are not. 
The Spirit of the Lord says in truth as it is. My children are many and they are nothing like a speck of dust they will be in the end.
Wait my children. Be patient my children for the vengeance of the Lord comes when he is ready; and first he will gather his first fruits, then the children of Israel who are his. They are all captured under a spell of the one who rules over them with conformity to the wicked.
My holy ones pray and seek my face and when they see the Holy One of Israel did not change, will they choose to live or know death? I already know.
I will be done when I am done and not before.
Tell them this. Now write for all' 

With the times given the following scriptures ar written: 

Woe to you! For you build the tombs of the prophets, and your fathers killed them (Luke 11:47)

That you may know the differences of the clean, and unclean, and know what you ought to eat, and what to refuse.  (Leviticus 11:47)

Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to wage war against the rest of her offspring—those who keep God’s commands and hold fast their testimony about Jesus. (Revelation 12:17)

Never pay back evil for evil to anyone. Respect what is right in the sight of all men. (Romans 12:17)

Finally 'Revenge is mine says the Lord' - comes to mind.

It is written in the translated scriptures:

Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everyone. If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: “It is mine to avenge; I will repay," says the Lord
(Romans 12:17-19)

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria


No comments: