Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Thursday 12 October 2017

Heartfelt Prayers Answered: Bless All Who Help Me.



 Prayers can be said by yourself alone, with family, friends, loved ones or strangers who have not yet become known, Prayers can be said within communities and assemblies of people, gathered inside or outside under the heavens. Wherever you may be - God be with you and may your heartfelt prayers be heard and answered in Jesus name.

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria

 …'Pray also for me, that whenever I open my mouth, divine utterance may be given me, so that I will boldly make known the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may proclaim it fearlessly, as I should.' (Ephesians 6:19-20)

Thank you and God bless you

 Image may contain: text

No comments: