Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Wednesday 4 October 2017

Another day - Observing Another Technical Problem



Just noticing on my previous article, following copy and pasting Ruth's email message, everything i wrote has appeared in capital letters.

My sincere apologies, I have no idea why this is happening.

With having experienced technical issues before, it really does not suprise me  but to resolve these I really do not know how.

With looking over and above what is written - It is not typed all capital letters and so let's see how it appeared when this message is published.

My apologies also with having so many computer problems that was preventing research, writing  and also at times access to the internet.

 I have not written more over what seems such a long time.

If you read the Jesus: Heart to Heart Soul to Soul messages, then you will also see that what is written some of this is coming to pass.

In one of the messages, I was instructed to be economical - and there were other warnings given. This blog does not receive any donations although the option to gift an offering, is also provided, if your heart feels inclined to.

With much appreciation and understanding

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria

P.S. Reviewing the previous article, I am unable to resolve the problem. For this reason I will repost the Documentary - both part one and two in separate articles. Thank you again for understanding my technical limitations.

No comments: