Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Sunday 25 June 2017

Jesus Heart to Heart Soul to Soul 4th May 2017



This message began with hearing the words as shown in the first line, noting the time and then focussing specifically to Jesus Christ asking him what the message is He wants to give to me today - as it is written.

The message began precisely as the clock read 14:00 and ended 14:27

'Can we help you LORD?'

We can do so much together if you allow me to work through you and with you dear ones. When you are ready I will come and make myself known to you face to face and not before.
Tell  my people that and so not to despair, panic or feel rejected.
I did not reject anyone yet but I will and it is written to banish the evil one to the gates of hell. 
I can only say so much to those who do not beleive when I am here for my people and my family.
I have correction to do and they are damaged already.
The task is big and I will not be a ruthless god to one who has been damaged by ruthlessness. But he will learn why his earthly father walked  away from him.
The son is scorned for what he has done. 
The daughter is scorned for what she has done and why the minds of the ignorant cannot see how easily people fall, they donot watch over their children as the Father of all watches over his children.
Yes that is right. God the Father of all and the Father has given me His Spirit to watch over all. 
If only they see the tumbling lives and the causse, then maybe they will change their ways. 
Did I not say 'become like little children and you will know the Kingdom?' I did not mean or instruct to become like squabbling children crying and blaming, wanting more or something different.
What a selfish generation to know the harm and loss they cause but few look within their being as to why they do it and correct what it is to be corrected and to heal what is to be healed.
So many broken hurting people are wounded together - worried so much are some and in so much pain they can easily be picked up to go and fight an unknown enemy; to injure and kill and some of those people are my family both sides. 
The Father has allowed it so they may learn their lesson. 
All the fighting and hatred and killing does not change anything at all.
The war cannot be won by man alone. He must conquer the demon within his being.
How love can diminish hate and  also provoked rage outside the self is a mystery to be seen and understood in the context of experience. Then you can understand how you all are in charge of your own inner experience to not allow that externally to trigger and internal reaction that compromises your soul
So hate might be hurt or jealousy untold but it is destructive - a very self destructive evoking emotion that can damage all. 
The evil one is full of hate becase he cannot allow his ego to go. 
The rage and lust for power is all consuming. 
He does not have the commanding authority over all souls and this enrages his more.
But it is what it is...The lessons we all must learn.
I had to give up my life or I would have become enraged and the evil one wins. For in rage when we have power from within or without this can reap and sow havoc in the world and the universal order is out of balance. 
In the healing wave of energy love flows and even the evil one knows. This might enrage him more. He will have to lose control. He cannot hold on forever more and his redemption depends on this.
I cannot say more.
It is the Father who steers and navigates the life of souls.
I was resurrected to show you all ressurrection is possible. The ressurrection of souls was foretold. The souls reincarnated over and over again - but I am that I am and I will not be born again in a woman's womb that is impure. 
My return is when humanity is ready and the falling of away from the faith is one of the signs of my return. 
Be careful my loves that you are not decieved.
I was born in the most humble of circumstances, so were others. Others including myself were threatened with death from the day we were born. 
Do not look in the most lofty of places for my servants and helpers. 
The ones who receive my instruction were carefully chosen and witnessed what is going on in all the places that say they serve me but do not.
Serve the Father God Almighty alone.
Be my helper and friend. 
Love me - love everyone. Love heals them all
Thank you dear one'

Of the times revealed scriptures are identified

With the time being 14 - Revelation 14 came to mind a scripture that identifies the lamb and the 144,000

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+14

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.  (John 14:27)

 But immediately Jesus spoke to them, saying, “Be of good cheer! It is I; do not be afraid.” (Matthew 14:27)

For the Lord of hosts has purposed,
And who will annul it?
His hand is stretched out,
And who will turn it back?” (Isaiah 14:27)

 Image result for john 14:27

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria

1 Corinthians 14:27

No comments: