Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Sunday 25 June 2017

Jesus: Heart to Heart, Soul to Soul 2nd May 2017






 
Please excuse the delay in writing - sharing some of the recent messages.

Hearing the words in the spirit...I am quickly accessing pen and paper to write the message and this is the message that was given on 2nd May 2017 at 23:10 - ending at 23:32

With the times noted I then access scriptures that are revealed - often bringing more relevance to the message and sometimes adding the reminder that God does know what is going on too.

Jesus validates...Jesus spoke the WORD OF GOD..He still speaks and communicates for his purpose. When the initiation comes that is recognised, I ask for Jesus to tell me what He wants me to know as now.

'Hear me dear one' 

'Let no one bully you any more. You are standing up and set your boundaries. 
How easy it is for someone to disregard your circumstance and how you will pay your bills.
Already the enemy of my people who are suffering is laughing at the tumble and fall.
You befriended the meek and the elderly and vulnerable to share your heart. You must express that is all you have to give.
How selfish is anyone to ask you to buy anything for them and then not open the door to give from your heart. They really do not know your struggle and really do not know me at all dear one
What am I to do with my instrument on the land My Father long ago gave to the people to live freely and yet they do not. They think they do. They do not.
So give the little you want to share when you feel inclined to and do not forget my helpers who are asking for prayers too. 
Pray for my people and your (friend) who is going through some inner turmoil. I will help her. Lead her to me to talk with me and I will listen to her voice. 
Dear one I listened to you in your brokenness long before you asked me to help  you and knew helplessly the situation you have had to face. 
It was not my doing dear one, I promise you that but I will repay those who avenge  you and they will pay dearly for what they have done. For I am a jealous God in who I keep for myself as a helper and healer and prayer intercessor for my people - even if you are not praying tooo much As soon as I ask and the need is given you provide the prayer and you provide the connection with me. 
I am your Jesus and the Father's Spirit within me I can communicate with you what the Father is telling me.
Tell them that. They cannot come to the Father except through me and by me, because he knows already of the deceptive ones.
I am sorry, truly sorry for all you have been put through with your mother's accident having such a detrimental impact on your life.
Dear one you  have seen over and over in your hard times, you learned many lessons and you have grown wiser than before. Those who resent you in your own family will come to realise eventually that you were right. And the ones who betrayed their own sister and parents will have to live with what they have done for the rest of their lives. 
Do not be anxious any more for they cannot come after you with hatred and vengeance for speaking the truth. They broke the law. They broke My Law and they discredit you who has been telling the truth.
The court system in England has discredited you for being a wise one among them knowing the truth and fearing what you will do to them. 
My Princess you do not serve Satan and neither do you belong to them who do. 
So stop thinking that you can get a good outcome from that which is entrenched with evil. It cannot happen. 
Only God the Father can change hearts and minds of those who go the wrong way as it is by the Grace of God you survived and were healed many times only to be injured again and again.
Well it is too late. You were given the Word of God long ago and it was written on your death bed. And then like me you woke up - not strong but severely weakened in your condition refusing surgey knowing the risks that you might not survive. 
You were the living dead - almost a corpse and now  youo are not.
My truth is perfected in weakness and I love you dear one. Never forget this.
People say they love. I love you and give you life again.'

Of the scriptures identified with the times - these are written:

Do not call anyone on earth your father; for One is your Father, He who is in heaven. And do not be called teachers; for One is your Teacher, the Christ. (Matthew 23:9-10)

The Lord of hosts has purposed it,
To bring to dishonor the pride of all glory,
To bring into contempt all the honorable of the earth.
 Overflow through your land like the River,
O daughter of Tarshish;
There is no more strength  (Isaiah 23:9-10)

Lift up your gates, O ye princes, and be ye lifted up, O eternal gates: and the King of Glory shall enter in. Who is this King of Glory? the Lord of hosts, he is the King of Glory. (Psalm 23:9-10)

 Fill up, then, the measure of your fathers’ guilt. (Matthew 23:32)

But when we are judged, we are chastened by the Lord, that we may not be condemned with the world.  (1 Corinthians 11:32)

 You shall make no covenant with them, nor with their gods.  (Exodus 23:32)

Behold, I am against those who prophesy false dreams,” says the Lord, “and tell them, and cause My people to err by their lies and by their recklessness. Yet I did not send them or command them; therefore they shall not profit this people at all,” says the Lord. (Jeremiah 23:32)

 Image result for exodus 23:32

It is with prayer focus on God the Father and when asking Jesus Christ to guide me with what He wants me to know - I am doing so for personal understanding....this is called personal revelation. And I am now sharing this openly so that you can read a message in its entirety that exposes my vulnerabiliy too. It is not for sympathy but as a testimony that in prayer I have come  through so much and I no longer fear the system because it is what it is and as Jesus has revealed who speaks the Word of the Father, man's plan.
The scriptures revealed at the end are a reminder that I am to make no convenant with them ..those who want to be gods becuase their ego wants...yet if they do not hear the voice of God how can we look up to these people..Are they leading these people to the safety of God Almighty...or to Christ?
From what I understand, Jesus wants us to know him..and as scriptures are written they indicate that while only a remnant - a small  amount of people compared to the whole population are returning, we cannot force those who continue to rebel against God and continue to injure and kill the people...
This message is one of a few that is a reminder God will Judge them too.
 Peace be with you
Pauline Maria




No comments: