Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Sunday 12 June 2016

Jesus Heart to Heart, Soul to Soul June 1st 2016

At 9:41 am I heard the following words

'Happy Birthday darling'

Being sure it was Jesus talking, the message continues 9:42-43 and finishes at 9:59 - both times I will identify scriptures after his birthday message. Writing word for word given. Again he says:

Happy Birthday darling. I want you to know you are very special to me and I love the effort you put into making bread and sharing with friends. Remind me to them when you do this for this is tradition to share with friend and family. Have a very special day and do not push to do anything.
You have learned to be calm and take care of yourself now. You discover what is happening by the secrets told to you by the secret oath takers. They do not like that you make them think but it is necessary to do so. You must stand your ground in humility and circumstance.
I love the simple and the poor in spirit for they are rich in their soul.
Such strong people of noble values are those who watch out for my little ones and the vulnerable. 
Take care of the widows. You are loved and not one to be banished away so quickly. 
Read the messages today for there are many who admire you courageous soul and know you are challenged. Many ignore you because they cannot face the truth but in tough times people remember there are others....
Enjoy your day of simple pleasures and think of me as I think of you. Very special you are in your poverty you give and share but you are not poor. Look how I provide and the Father provides for you. Stop worrying so much for I am here now and the sleepers sleep. I am here for my people and you are mine.  Ignore the enemy who turns against the servants of the Lord.
The hypocrites will be no more and I will not let anyone harm you, for the weapons used are beyond your control. The weapon will explode in their face. They will learn eventually to leave you alone. What trickery is used to prevent MY truth being exposed.
Do not be afraid to speak out or write for you give warnings and the heed is necessary.
If a child does wrong repeatedly it is chastised or must suffer the consequence. This might be harm or injury or not being aware of the downfall they cause later on. 
Dear one I leave you now for today. Have a special birthday with your friends and remember God the Father brings people together for His reason. Love them. Comfort the widows and remember you bring smiles into people's lives. So keep smiling and being yourself. We can continue another time.
Happy Birthday dear one. Happy Birthday- be happy and smile. Your Jesus.

Such an affectionate message  and personal but inside this message is also a sinister warning...being made alert to danger around again.

As the day unfolded the widows had conspired to bake a cake and made my day special with love and it was very special indeed. They wanted to take me out somewhere,I wanted a quiet time at home.

The following morning I woke from a dream, remembering the warming in the message ' the weapon will explode in their face' - I will explain this dream as I recall.

In woodland area I got the impression of a man holding a gun aiming to fire...and then just hearing the gun go off, the man who was wearing dark glasses, suddenly his left eye glass broke. From the sound is was as if someone else had shot him...but I wondered if his gun exploded in his face.

A news article with photographs showed men in army uniform hiding undetected in woodland and of course these men are paid wages - we cannot ignored there are paid assassins too.

The dream was given as a warning of danger around but also to show what will happen and the message that I am not to worry....at one time I would have been scared out of my mind. Not now.

Of the times this message was given I will identify scriptures

41 For whoever gives you a cup of water to drink in My name, because you belong to Christ, assuredly, I say to you, he will by no means lose his reward.
42 “But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were thrown into the sea. 43 If your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter into life maimed, rather than having two hands, to go to hell, into the fire that shall never be quenched— Mark 9:41-43
41 Then Jesus answered and said, “O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you and bear with you? Bring your son here.”42 And as he was still coming, the demon threw him down and convulsed him. Then Jesus rebuked the unclean spirit, healed the child, and gave him back to his father. Luke 9:41-42
41Peter took her by the hand and helped her up. Then he called the saints and widows and presented her to them alive. 42This became known all over Joppa, and many people believed in the Lord. Acts 9:41-42
The time of the end of the message at 9:59 am it is written:
59 He said to another man, “Follow me.”
But he replied, “Lord, first let me go and bury my father.” Luke 9:59
In reality there is unfinished business connected with the burial of my father also with the British legal system eager to allow lawyers to lie in court and accept dishonest affidavits too. Shame on those who refuse to work for justice when it is their official duty and obligation to do so. 
The return of Jesus....so long awaited by so many people.
If my enemy  thinks 'let her eat cake' - actually I did.
Peace be with you
Pauline Maria



No comments: