Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Sunday 26 June 2016

Jesus Heart to Heart, Soul to Soul 26 June 2016 (P2)

More messages came - noting down the words and time

I will build you a home if you follow me with all your heart and soul (12:39)

The way of the one who rejects me is not mine (12:41)

I love my people. I love my family (12:42)

In the ways of the wicked I want none (12:44)

All I promised is done (12:52)

Of scriptures 12:39 it is written

He answered, "A wicked and adulterous generation asks for a sign! But none will be given it except the sign of the prophet Jonah. (Matthew 12:39)


But know this, that if the master of the house had known at what hour the thief was coming, he would not have left his house to be broken into. (Luke 12:39)

For this reason they were unable to believe. For again, Isaiah says: 40“He has blinded their eyes and hardened their hearts, so that they cannot see with their eyes, and understand with their hearts, and turn, and I would heal them.”… Isaiah 12:39-40)

Of the scriptures 12:41 it is written:

Peter asked, "Lord, are you telling this parable to us, or to everyone?" Luke 12:41


Jesus sat down opposite the place where the offerings were put and watched the crowd putting their money into the temple treasury. Many rich people threw in large amounts. Mark 12:41

Ninevites shall stand up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and behold, more than Jonas is here. Matthew 12:41

Of the scripture 12:42 it is written:

The Queen of the South will rise at the judgment with this generation and condemn it; for she came from the ends of the earth to listen to Solomon's wisdom, and now something greater than Solomon is here. Matthew 12:42


Yet at the same time many even among the leaders believed in him. But because of the Pharisees they would not openly acknowledge their faith for fear they would be put out of the synagogue; John 12:42


Of the scripture 12:44 it is written:

44 Then Jesus cried out, “Whoever believes in me does not believe in me only, but in the one who sent me. John 12:44

Then it says, ‘I will return to my house from which I came.’ And when it comes, it finds the house empty, swept, and put in order. Matthew 12:44


Of the scriptures 12:52 it is written

From now on, a family of five will be divided, three against two, and two against three. Luke 12:52

To repeat the last message I was given on this day:

All I promised is done (12:52)

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria


No comments: