Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Thursday 31 March 2016

Vision Church Crucifix Gold Halo & Face Grey Shades

In an earlier article, I wrote of a vision Jesus sitting on a throne except he was not shown as a living figure in colour but appearing as black and white, to be more precise in shades of grey.

The risen dough was seen next. Jesus was risen alive.

These little details are given for a reason (to me) so with being instructed to share what I can see, it is also with intuitive guidance that I am seeking more understanding in the scriptures too.

At 2:37 am on 21st March I had another vision.

This experience is an interior vision - seen with my eyes closed.

In my vision it is 'as if' I am inside a church building with the background not clear because my focus is on the profile of a figure on a crucifix. In this  momentary experience, what stood out was a gold circlet like a gold ring over the head of the figure who on the cross. The circlet was larger than a crown sitting on the head. It was like a halo. It was not a crown of thorns.

The area became apparent as being inside a church somewhere...The vision was as if it exists somewhere too. It is revealed to me for a reason. The church had warm light inside.

In this momentary experience, next I was shown a different perspective - facing the cross. A face appeared that was grey in colour and this dominated the centre of the cross and I thought of this as being the face of Christ being revealed in this way for a reason. End of the vision.

This image reveals how the face in shades of grey appeared.



The holy scriptures are written, the crucifixion is also documented too.Several scriptures that identify this taking place. http://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Crucifixion,-Of-Christ

When I opened my eyes from this experience, I could not say for sure Jesus depicted on the cross - just that there was a figure shown to have been crucified on the cross. The figure revealed, with the face of Christ appearing as if through the cross, I assumed this is to write about him.

(Since this experience there is a much publicised crucifixion of Father Tom allegedly by ISIS. One article suggested this might not have happened. I do not want to build up anyone's hopes and as with personal revelation, I am sharing knowing the truth will be revealed eventually)

http://www.christianpost.com/news/catholic-priest-father-thomas-uzhunnalil-crucified-by-isis-still-alive-160461/

Because of this experience I must also write what is revealed in the scriptures - for the black and white image of the face of Jesus Christ points me to consider the truth is written.

The Death of Jesus
51And behold, the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom; and the earth shook and the rocks were split.52The tombs were opened, and many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep were raised; 53and coming out of the tombs after His resurrection they entered the holy city and appeared to many.…Matthew 27:51-53

The reference here to the saints who have fallen asleep, is with identifying after His resurrection so therefore, we know with Jesus raising Lazarus, this could happen again. As this is also foretold would happen.

Paul's Message, the Spirit's Power
1And when I came to you, brethren, I did not come with superiority of speech or of wisdom, proclaiming to you the testimony of God. 2For I determined to know nothing among you except Jesus Christ, and Him crucified. 3…1 Corinthians 2:1-3

1 Corinthians 1:23
but we preach Christ crucified: a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles,


Matthew 10:22
You will be hated by everyone because of me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.


John 15:18
"If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first.

There are indeed other scriptures....including this revelation. 

Revelation 17:6
I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of God's holy people, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus. When I saw her, I was greatly astonished.

In this time, there are people who drink human blood too!

Over the recent years crop circles and formations have been photographed and published on the internet. This is one of the circles that came to my attention a few years ago. Where the heart is revealed is where the face of Jesus appeared in the vision. Also seen here are what appear to be keys' fg and a circlet suggesting a halo at the foot of the cross. (connected with a saint) 




A couple of weeks ago I discovered a video of Vassula Ryden in Long Island New York in 1996  At one point she is on the floor as seen at 9:27. The title states Vassula suffers the passion of Christ (bear in mind over 2000 people were crucified in Jesus time) Since I learned of Father Tom.


In the video Vassula's right hand appears as if the peace sign.

We know Jesus was resurrected alive from the scriptures. 

I cannot say for sure in this momentary visual revelation if the person revealed was Jesus with a gold halo circlet over his head or someone else and yet his face appearing in shades of grey for this experience was revealed in this way for a reason. I pray in the name of Jesus asking that all people be made aware of what we are meant to know and to be guided in truth to live in peace.

This is part of a prayer to God from Jesus in the scriptures 

Jesus Prays for His Disciples
6“I have revealed youa to those whom you gave me out of the world. They were yours; you gave them to me and they have obeyed your word. 7Now they know that everything you have given me comes from you. 8For I gave them the words you gave me and they accepted them. They knew with certainty that I came from you, and they believed that you sent me.9I pray for them. I am not praying for the world, but for those you have given me, for they are yours. 10All I have is yours, and all you have is mine. And glory has come to me through them. 11I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power ofb your name, the name you gave me, so that they may be one as we are one. 12While I was with them, I protected them and kept them safe byc that name you gave me. None has been lost except the one doomed to destruction so that Scripture would be fulfilled. John 17:6-13

There are people who state that the crucifixion did not take place and yet on 25th March 2011, during a prayer for healing when struggling not knowing if I would survive, in a vision I saw Jesus on a cross. he was with much blood on his body and had a crown of thorns on his head. This is my truth.

A Jewish Rabbi wrote of over 2000 crucifixions taking place. Today we live in the most horrific times when there are terror threats and cold blooded killings taking place. There are also people being crucified too but does this trigger any thought of the horrors of history too. It should do.

The truth is preserved. We are meant to remember!



Since this I discovered the crown of thorns has been preserved and this I am sharing. Thinking about my vision, what was being shown to me, could have been revealed in this way to remind me to share with everyone - it is not God's intention to deceive anyone but to reconcile everyone to him.

http://www.dici.org/en/news/france-the-crown-of-thorns-exposed-at-notre-dame-de-paris/



http://forosdelavirgen.org/76909/la-reliquia-de-la-corona-de-espinas-de-jesucristo-se-exhibe-esta-semana-en-francia-14-03-27/

In black and white...Truth is written in the Holy Scriptures. There is surely a mystery how the truth from so long ago can also be revealed today to be sharing important and relevant information.

Just before closing an article appeared today 31st March 2016 - a man said to be an actor portraying Jesus was lifted up high on a crucifix and fell off. In the video, someone titled this 'real-life Jesus - very odd indeed.  The impact made the news as another reminder of Jesus surviving death.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3514026/THAT-doesn-t-happen-bible-Actor-dressed-Jesus-falls-13ft-cross-crucifixion-reenactment-Guatemala.html

Sometimes the most negative news reports can also highlight an important truth...even the most shocking articles too. We are living in times when there is a reminder of evil at work in our world too.

Inspiring faith and prayer. Remember Jesus is alive!

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria 

No copyright infringement intended

No comments: