Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Saturday 5 March 2016

Cloud Formation Horses - Return King of Kings

A couple of days ago I woke hearing the voice of the Lord 'I am coming for you soon' - Writing then the last Heart to Heart Soul to Soul message a few hours later is with asking Jesus what he wanted me to know.

Now as I am slowly learning about the messages revealed in the scriptures often I cup the Holy is Bible in my hand asking 'God what do you want me to know today? or, What do you want me to know and understand today?' opening the pages to read where my thumbs are placed accordingly. 

When messages made sense,  slowly learning is growing too

Because other people have spoken about Jesus coming soon, that morning I thought 'his message to these people is correct and relevant for this time. With a few dreams showing a rapture taking place where people are going up in the sky - this is something else that other people have speculated on too.

Jesus arriving on a horse, was brought to my attention on 26th October 2011, when actually very weak and struggling with illness, just saying 'Oh Jesus' at that time, I was first made aware of his return on a horse. The illumination of the aura was so bright light the whiteness of the sun shining during the day. The aura was so expansive that is appeared like a sun  except at the time in my vision the sky was pitch black.

I knew waking up 'every eye shall see him' was truth.

The following day I found this photograph to share on Facebook


Since this experience I learned of Prophet Muhammad experiencing a night journey to heaven where he met face to face with the Lord who gave him instruction regarding prayer So for Jesus Christ to return is really  was not so hard to imagine how this to be possible The faithful are waiting for him

In my experience of seeing who I thought to be Jesus on a white horse with his white light expansive aura, the direction he was heading was North East - perhaps Newcastle - New Castle.

Since this time, children have spoken of seeing Jesus and speaking with him Two children told me that he appeared through the ceiling, spoke to them and then the ceiling peeled back and he left again the same way. So the way that this is happening suggests he is coming from another world..

Since waking up hearing 'I am coming for you soon', an online friend tagged my name to bring attention the following photograph, with cloud formation as if horses. The scriptures write:

And Jesus said, “I am, and you will see the Son of Man seated at the right hand of Power, and coming with the clouds of heaven.” Mark 14:62


From a personal perspective, I want to see validation, I want to know truth and sharing these experiences is with being guided to by the Holy Spirit within - reading the Holy Scriptures is to be guided to specific information that often is relevant to know at the time or connected with something else.

There are people who have created images that are published online, including that of Jesus arriving on a horse with other horses too. One of these images is being shared here.


Returning to the cloud formation above, there was a time when some very interesting formations took place in the clouds, but never really taking much notice of this, other than seeing faces and people. My attention took to notice the cloud formation, since talking with God and seeing GOD written clearly as if in white cloud with no other cloud visible whatsoever at the time. The sky was also bright blue, rare for here.



Finding this photograph to share as an example knowing that what I saw was revealed clearly coinciding with prayer - talking with God...there were no other clouds visible at the time where before was a blanket of clouds covering the sky before and afterwards...but the blue caught me eye, never seen before here.

A few weeks ago there were floods in York in England that was most unusual where thousands of homes were affected Not long before this I had gone to post a letter, and noticing the rainbow in the sky, remembering that God had promised never to flood the whole earth again...It was just a passing thought and I remembered feeling comforted at the time, because multitudes of people were killed in the time of Noah. But also it is written that there will be floods when the Son of man returns..

Nothing could prepare me for what happened next. On my way home the sky had partly this bright blue visible on the horizon with cloud formation as a great flood that were like ocean waves. This time I knew that I was not alone with seeing this because calling at a neighbour we were looking together..

The floods in York were not unexpected..I did wonder if connected.

The return of Jesus with the message above and the cloud formation - I cannot ignore, but also I am keeping an open  mind...This was not a cloud formation that was seen personally by me..

Sharing this because we are in interesting times and many of us are eagerly waiting for Jesus return...The reason for his return is what we really need to understand and then it will all  make sense.

Just sharing this today, so that it is published and what is truth will be validated. We are told to be careful as many people will claim to be Christ and yet they are not...there are a few found on the internet and videos on Youtube. We are also warned of false prophets - false signs and lying wonders too

My interpretation of this might be with the illusionists at work..

The cloud formations found on the internet might be made out of programmes and artistic expression - but not all are..We are just being reminded of horses for a reason, so keep an open mind with this.

Revelation 19 identifies the white horse and King of Kings

The Rider on the White Horse

11 Then I saw heaven opened, and there was a white horse! Its rider is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he judges and makes war12 His eyes are like a flame of fire, and on his head are many diadems; and he has a name inscribed that no one knows but himself.13 He is clothed in a robe dipped in[h] blood, and his name is called The Word of God. 14 And the armies of heaven, wearing fine linen, white and pure, were following him on white horses15 From his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations, and he will rule[i]them with a rod of iron; he will tread the wine press of the fury of the wrath of God the Almighty. 16 On his robe and on his thigh he has a name inscribed, “King of kings and Lord of lords.” Revelation 19:11-16
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+19

Of the people who are hearing 'Behold I am coming soon'....

6and He has made us to be a kingdom, priests to His God and Father-- to Him be the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen. 7BEHOLD, HE IS COMING WITH THE CLOUDS, and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him; and all the tribes of the earth will mourn over Him. So it is to be. Amen. 8"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:6-8

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria

No Copyright infringement intended

Your support is appreciated









No comments: