Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Wednesday 10 February 2016

Jesus Heart to Heart, Soul to Soul 4th February 2016

There have been many incidents reported in the news, including earthquakes and what is found recorded in the Holy Scriptures in the Book of Revelation as signs of the time..

These signs are connected with the preparation of Return of Christ.

So as with other messages, in quite time of prayer and focus on Jesus I ask what He wants me to know and heart to heart, soul to soul with focus on Him I write the message as it is given and received.

This message was written on 4th February 2016 starting at 9:51 am and finishing at 10:21. At the end I will include relevant scriptures and because my clock is a minute out of actual time, I will include 9:51-52 and 10:21-22 in the scripture references to add to this.

Dear One, You know I will help you when you need help and comfort you when you need comfort. I have so many broken people in this time.
The enemy wants to silence the truth and does not want you to know I am here, but as I have shown you I am now. 
Pauline be patient with me as I have you. You have learned this quality to persist without forcing the issue and endure hardship because  you know this was meant to be the way for you to pursue. I promise your reward will be given for your loss to bring these evil people down. 
They blame and divert attention. The evil thrives by protecting their right of passage ad discretion deals done behind closed doors across the table. 
They have no right to rule and the judge  who refuses justice is the cause of their fall. 
Your life has served a purpose to show suffering takes place as the hands of officials and you were warned not to trust them. They do not respect God or regard the Authority over All.
They do not know their maker and do not fear at all. 
The conforming brains of operations that will do what they are told and may for if they are under the influence of the evil one, they do what he wants. A game is being played with people who do not know it and many innocent ones hurt and killed. It is all about power and keeping positions of power, but see now how it all operates. The structure in society moves money around as it will and expects the blind people to keep paying. There is no restraint and not accountability.
The enslaving of mankind is with keeping people poor. They are expected to keep paying and obeying their orders, well the gathering of the sheep are mind, and the punishment of those who go against me is great. 
They cannot possess what belongs to the Father and the Son is given care over all. They pretend to serve me and the Father and yet not all do. 
Do they speak openly of my return? Do they prepare the people?
Do they remind people to stay pure in their heart and soul so that no demon entity can enter - No they do not. And they serve demons unknowingly too. 
But in the pure hearts and souls of my people, they return willingly and renounce Satan too. You know that years ago I was offered the world by Satan and refused. 
Do you think I want to kill people who are my own family for you too? No I do not. So I will show you in different ways your God given Royal birthright that they cannot deny or refuse.
My people are living under my guidance and authority, not those who have no regard for the people at all. They go against God the Father because they do not know the truth and they do not know The Law.They look to those who do not know The Law or the Father and so how can they claim any right to rule? They cannot. They are nothing in the progression of mankind in evolution of souls. Only a distraction of gains, entertainment, drunkenness and debauchery. Behind closed doors their entertainment is disgusting and the rituals taking place are against you too. 
Darling I will block the evil one from harming my people and people will be hurt. Do not be alarmed or confused. Do not give thought to this chaos created because the Father will order this world again and make things new. 
So many good people suffering and struggling with hardship. 
Every effort is made to keep people blind and conforming too. The Lord's Prayer must be said every day and the healing prayer too.  
The demons will flee from me. The demons are scared of what the Father will do. They are over in time. Time has run out now and I am not going to endure the evil one's ways any longer.
So trust in me and keep your prayer faithful. God the Father and Son watch over you since you were born in the Godless land. 
They pretend so well and place people in danger and this is not excused.
The spiritual houses of prayer are not all holy. There is evil taking place - rituals taking place with evil intent. It is for utterly selfish reasons the diabolical is loose now and the reactions are prevalent too. But as people return in prayer and sincere faith, they can return in truth.
God allows the evil to provoke fear in the good so they run back to be placed under His protection. The God mocking is great for as long as the father allows it and then it will be no more.
The evil will be no more. 
Righteous rule does not deny my people their right of respect and dignity and what has been stolen must be returned. Your officials ignore this being too busy with their own ego needs.
But I do not forget my people. The Father did not forget his promises either.  
Go now and tell them - write this.'

Of the times the following scriptures are revealed.


51 And it came to pass, when the time was come that he should be received up, he stedfastly set his face to go to Jerusalem, 52 And sent messengers before his face: and they went, and entered into a village of the Samaritans, to make ready for him. Luke 9:51-52

21 And Jesus looking upon him loved him, and said to him, “You lack one thing; go, sell what you have, and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow me.” 22 At that saying his countenance fell, and he went away sorrowful; for he had great possessions. Mark 10:21-22



21A remnant will return, the remnant of Jacob, to the mighty God. 22For though your people, O Israel, may be like the sand of the sea, Only a remnant within them will return; A destruction is determined, overflowing with righteousness.… Isaiah 10:21-22

In my previous article, did a destruction take place? I cannot say unfortunately that this would be sufficient to turn those who have erred and violated the people - but God knows.

Peace be with you 
Pauline Maria

No comments: