Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Sunday 17 January 2016

Message Revealed Holy Scriptures 16th January 2016

Before writing down the message published in the previous article, I had picked up the Holy Bible asking
 God what he wants me to know today. In repeating my process is so that you can do the same.

The following scriptures were revealed specifically.

Shouts of joy and victory resound in the tents of the righteous: "The LORD's right hand has done mighty things! 
(Psalms 118:15)

The following scripture is a prayer we can all say...

33 Teach me, Lord, the meaning of your laws, and I will obey them at all times.34 Explain your law to me, and I will obey it; I will keep it with all my heart.35 Keep me obedient to your commandments, because in them I find happiness.36 Give me the desire to obey your laws rather than to get rich.37 Keep me from paying attention to what is worthless; be good to me, as you have promised.38 Keep your promise to me, your servant - the promise you make to those who obey you.39 Save me from the insults I fear; how wonderful are your judgments!40 I want to obey your commands; give me new life, for you are righteous. 
(Psalms 119: 33-40)

When we say Amen, we are saying so may it be truly, sincerely.

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria

No comments: