Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Monday 28 December 2015

Do Not Oppress Foreigners, Fatherless & Widows

Just after hitting the publish button in my previous article, in the Spirit I heard 'do not pray for them' and remembering that there are people praying for the British royals to be kept in health, wealth and long life - and a reminder is given that God does not answer all the prayers we say...His Divine Plan is written.

In the previous article, discovering  a throne connected with Yorkshire and beyond, - Constantinople became known as Istanbul. It is also a test is given for those who wear the cloaks in Church to realise they are being watched and judged. Is everyone serving God in truth and maintaining his laws in context through the law of Grace given by Jesus Christ? Is everyone preserving and protecting the sheep?

Did anyone oppose the illegitimate bloodline ruling over people and that being by way of a law court that can set people up to lose and even cause people to be entangled with lawsuits and prosecutions for crimes that are man made when the biggest crime is the crimes against humanity taking place every day.

There are masses of people being made homeless by the courts - back in the Roman times people have been persecuted, imprisoned and killed with property and land, that would be taken and justified. Like those who were accused of witchcraft even in England - I wonder if there was a motivation to exploit financially and steal from people, even kill off people to gain power and whatever else they could claim.

While capital punishment was rejected today there are hired assassins who are paid to eliminate whoever those in power want to eliminate - but to kill God's chosen helpers will come at a price. It is also written if anyone harms the Jews they will surely come to ruin...(a discovery in the book of Esther)

So this is what is written as warnings to the rulers in Scripture


False Religion Worthless
1This is the word that came to Jeremiah from the Lord2“Stand at the gate of the Lord’s house and there proclaim this message:
“ ‘Hear the word of the Lord, all you people of Judah who come through these gates to worship the Lord3This is what the LordAlmighty, the God of Israel, says: Reform your ways and your actions, and I will let you live in this place. 4Do not trust in deceptive words and say, “This is the temple of the Lord, the temple of the Lord, the temple of the Lord!” 5If you really change your ways and your actions and deal with each other justly, 6if you do not oppress the foreigner, the fatherless or the widow and do not shed innocent blood in this place, and if you do not follow other gods to your own harm7then I will let you live in this place, in the land I gave your ancestors for ever and ever. 8But look, you are trusting in deceptive words that are worthless.
9“ ‘Will you steal and murder, commit adultery and perjury,a burn incense to Baal and follow other gods you have not known,10and then come and stand before me in this house, which bears my Name, and say, “We are safe”—safe to do all these detestable things? 11Has this house, which bears my Name, become a den of robbers to you? But I have been watching! declares the Lord.
12“ ‘Go now to the place in Shiloh where I first made a dwelling for my Name, and see what I did to it because of the wickedness of my people Israel. 13While you were doing all these things, declares the Lord, I spoke to you again and again, but you did not listen; I called you, but you did not answer. 14Therefore, what I did to Shiloh I will now do to the house that bears my Name, the temple you trust in, the place I gave to you and your ancestors. 15I will thrust you from my presence, just as I did all your fellow Israelites, the people of Ephraim.’
16So do not pray for this people nor offer any plea or petition for them; do not plead with me, for I will not listen to you. 17Do you not see what they are doing in the towns of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem? 18The children gather wood, the fathers light the fire, and the women knead the dough and make cakes to offer to the Queen of Heaven. They pour out drink offerings to other gods to arouse my anger. 19But am I the one they are provoking? declares the Lord. Are they not rather harming themselves, to their own shame?
20“ ‘Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord says: My anger and my wrath will be poured out on this place—on man and beast, on the trees of the field and on the crops of your land—and it will burn and not be quenched.
21“ ‘This is what the Lord Almighty, the God of Israel, says: Go ahead, add your burnt offerings to your other sacrifices and eat the meat yourselves! 22For when I brought your ancestors out of Egypt and spoke to them, I did not just give them commands about burnt offerings and sacrifices, 23but I gave them this command: Obey me, and I will be your God and you will be my people. Walk in obedience to all I command you, that it may go well with you. 24But they did not listen or pay attention; instead, they followed the stubborn inclinations of their evil hearts. They went backward and not forward. 25From the time your ancestors left Egypt until now, day after day, again and again I sent you my servants the prophets. 26But they did not listen to me or pay attention. They were stiff-necked and did more evil than their ancestors.’
27When you tell them all this, they will not listen to you; when you call to them, they will not answer. 28Therefore say to them, ‘This is the nation that has not obeyed the Lord its God or responded to correction. Truth has perished; it has vanished from their lips.
29“ ‘Cut off your hair and throw it away; take up a lament on the barren heights, for the Lord has rejected and abandoned this generation that is under his wrath.
The Valley of Slaughter
30 ‘The people of Judah have done evil in my eyes, declares the Lord. They have set up their detestable idols in the house that bears my Name and have defiled it. 31They have built the high places of Topheth in the Valley of Ben Hinnom to burn their sons and daughters in the fire—something I did not command, nor did it enter my mind. 32So beware, the days are coming, declares the Lord, when people will no longer call it Topheth or the Valley of Ben Hinnom, but the Valley of Slaughter, for they will bury the dead in Topheth until there is no more room. 33Then the carcasses of this people will become food for the birds and the wild animals, and there will be no one to frighten them away. 34I will bring an end to the sounds of joy and gladness and to the voices of bride and bridegroom in the towns of Judah and the streets of Jerusalem, for the land will become desolate. Jeremiah 7

There is another scripture to be shared here too.

Woe to those who make unjust laws,
    to those who issue oppressive decrees,
to deprive the poor of their rights
    and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people,
making widows their prey
    and robbing the fatherless.
What will you do on the day of reckoning,
    when disaster comes from afar?

To whom will you run for help?
    Where will you leave your riches? Isaiah 10:1-4

Reading the scriptures you will see that those who are making unjust laws and oppressing the people do not have permission to. The day of reckoning is identified and we  have not seen the end of what is happening now.

It is not known if the flood, will save people from experiencing worse, mass slaughter as foretold with refusal to serve God ethically and not ensuring  righteous justice is done..The price is high when the godless rule in a land where officials do not fear the consequences of their errors and crimes against people - this is why and how they easily  become a liability to us all...

Yorkshire, as has come to light being connected with the Imperial crown of Asia - with Israel in the Roman Province of Asia, actually Israel was also known as the United Kingdom of Israel in the time of King David and King Solomon...as with the Commonwealth of Israel also being named.

 In Lincolnshire Jerusalem has been named too. In West Yorkshire Jerusalem Farm Campsite has been named too. Coincidence? 

The discovery the other day of England being made legally by Royal Decree and Papal authority to be the Dowry of Mary cannot be denied. 

And for those who fear those who rule by deception:

Fearing God Alone
27"What I tell you in the darkness, speak in the light; and what you hear whispered in your ear, proclaim upon the housetops. 28"Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Matthew 10:27-28

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria


No comments: