Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Monday 7 December 2015

Scriptures on Flood Reveal Going Against The LORD

This is just to show there are scriptures that identify floods but also to show there is a reason why these are taking place...This we cannot ignore. We can see the positive and negative, learning from this.

The Burden of Nineveh
8But with an overflowing flood He will make a complete end of its site, And will pursue His enemies into darkness. 9Whatever you devise against the LORD, He will make a complete end of it. Distress will not rise up twice. 10Like tangled thorns, And like those who are drunken with their drink, They are consumed As stubble completely withered.… Nahum 1:8-10

Isaiah 28:22
Now stop your mocking, or your chains will become heavier; the Lord, the LORD Almighty, has told me of the destruction decreed against the whole land.

Jeremiah 51:64
Then say, 'So will Babylon sink to rise no more because of the disaster I will bring on her. And her people will fall.'" The words of Jeremiah end here.

Ezekiel 7:5
"This is what the Sovereign LORD says: "'Disaster! Unheard-of disaster! See, it comes!

This is what was written about Egypt - Did this pass?

The Desolation of Egypt
14"I will turn the fortunes of Egypt and make them return to the land of Pathros, to the land of their origin, and there they will be a lowly kingdom. 15"It will be the lowest of the kingdoms, and it will never again lift itself up above the nations. And I will make them so small that they will not rule over the nations. 16"And it will never again be the confidence of the house of Israel, bringing to mind the iniquity of their having turned to Egypt. Then they will know that I am the Lord GOD."'"Ezekiel 29:14-15

This is the Sign of Covenant God Made that is unchangable.

12And God said, “This is the sign of the covenant I am making between me and you and every living creature with you, a covenant for all generations to come: 13I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth14Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, 15I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life. 16Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth.”
17So God said to Noah, “This is the sign of the covenant I have established between me and all life on the earth.” Genesis 9:12-17

A few weeks ago the most extraordinary scene appeared in the sky that was seen to be a vision from God - shown from the heavens. At first the actual rainbow took my attention. I remembered immediately the covenant made - In the opposite direction, North/South the sky was as if reflecting a vast flood that would cover like the ocean, except there was also half sky on the horizon with the brightest of blue that we do not have here in England...The last time I had seen this same colour blue was when talking to God one day and saying I wish I could see him, even though I know he is invisible...That day I was thanking him for hearing my prayers. Seconds later GOD appeared written in the sky.

We are told of punishment of the wicked and Kings have been brought down low, thrones overturned, the meek being saved, people being rescued but this is being by acts of man. It is when we suffer, we might be more inclined to pray and it is when we pray we start to learn what God wants us to know in this present time. Those who refuse to repent from wicked ways, they will be forced to.

On a positive note - This is a prophesy to be fulfilled

The Mountain of the Lord
3And many peoples will come and say, "Come, let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, To the house of the God of Jacob; That He may teach us concerning His ways And that we may walk in His paths." For the law will go forth from Zion And the word of the LORD from Jerusalem. 4And He will judge between the nations, And will render decisions for many peoples; And they will hammer their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation will not lift up sword against nation, And never again will they learn war. 5Come, house of Jacob, and let us walk in the light of the LORD. Isaiah 2:4

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria




No comments: