Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Wednesday 4 March 2015

Jesus Words Validation Original Source Shower

This morning I woke thinking 'Competition' and 'Win' - and a few weeks ago I saw a competition for some bathing products..passing the time, procrastinating,when I could be and should be doing far more important things, instead I had entered this, not even thinking of the message these arrivals give.

Today I just heard the door knock, then looking to see a pile of letters thinnking it must have been this...when opening the envelopes. a little card was about to be posted. Opened the door, the post man had another parcel to give me - all smiles...I accepted gracefully realising it must have been something small I won in a competition...At this time I had forgotten about the thoughts 'Competition' and 'Win'

Just to show you the precision in Jesus message.

'I will destroy the plans of the evil one with my helpers and the forces or nature will destroy their strongholds. It is written and so it will be done. The rains of heaven will cleanse and purify my people. The rocks and fire that fall down from  heaven and destroy the evil ones. Do not grieve for them. Know when this happens God's Judgement will be done'

ORIGINAL SOURCE IS GOD

The message was dated and written 1st March 2015. Today is the fourth of March and so quickly are signs and warnings. Yesterday I had an intuitive warning again witchcraft/black magic might be used against me. I was also shown that injury to the female magician is going to return...

Unrelated people  bring truths...I keep an open mind.

Three women who live close by have had connection, all with me, all with injury with falling....One lady also has a damaged hip, with much pain. On her daughters bedroom wall 'Princess' was written. She had to vacate her premises..The child 'Mary' is also hearing the voice of God.   

Very specifically the words were given 'the rains of heaven will cleanse and purify my people 'and while 'Original Source' brand name is shown 'New' and 'Shower' is identified...

 

The shower is watermelon and jojoba oil...notice OIL is mentioned too in the ingredient - oil of the the Holy Spirit is the Word of God, given to the anointed ones...and Spiritual Waters are referred to in the scriptures by Jesus Christ himself speaking to the lady at the well - Saint Photini.

Jesus and the Samaritan Woman
Jesus answered and said to her, "Everyone who drinks of this water will thirst again; but whoever drinks of the water that I will give him shall never thirst; but the water that I will give him will become in him a well of water springing up to eternal life." The woman said to Him, "Sir, give me this water, so I will not be thirsty nor come all the way here to draw."…John 4:13-14



Saint Photini is known as being equal to the apostles and the great martyr...if people knew that the slaughter of the innocents who have been divinely guided in truth, were never forgotten and this particular lady was not meant to be forgotten or even today, the spiritual water message is given to everyone.

The physical waters are cleansing; spiritual waters nourish us....

We need cleansing and purifying from the evil one's rule over us and over this land that is supposed to be the Kingdom maintained for the return for Jesus Christ...unless they lied.. 



Sharing this because I believe the gift today came as a sign to validate the message Jesus gave,heart to heart soul to soul.. His word is very clear and His promise to the people is truth.. 

Jesus became my guide by His Choice...living in England with years of being entangled with legal corruption and being set up to fall..The effort is beyond this..black  magic is being used against me to cause very serious injury and worse. Warnings are given, DO NOT harm God's anointed.

The actual unexpected little win, is huge when we consider our inheritance.And I am reminded to keep washing away and keep my heart with pure intention. I wish no ill to anyone even knowing there are people influenced by evil, misguided people and those who are driven to do evil deeds.

The message is clear..the evil  ones will be destroyed.

Being obedient to the Word of God is to hear and obey..

No people can be ruled over by those who disobey God.... but as is foretold the injustice that is happening is being done under the power of Satan...Did someone make a pact with the devil in this land?

Our focus on prayer to God and being guided in the right way, enables the cleansing and purification of the heart ad mind, that allows clarity and truth to be revealed...sometimes the truth is ugly. I would rather have my Lord and King Jesus - who is righteous, than those who are driven to destroy for power.
 
There are people who shower while I have preferred to bathe...People say it is less hygienic but there is a process beyond this. Showering can be a therapeutic process to wash away pain, suffering and violation. Every bath can be like the baptism to cleanse, heal and restore ...In the Jewish tradition the bath is used as a purification process. These ancient traditions have continued to be maintained by many people today.

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria

No Copyright infringement intended.

No comments: