Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Tuesday 3 March 2015

David Copperfield on Motorbike Teleportatation

Just sharing this poor quality video and yet it is sufficient to see what happened.  I have also seen this happen in a life show and with finding my previous video to show how the arrival to someone can be possible. In the video we see David arrive on his bike on the state, and then he appears in the audience, some distance away. He vanishes with the motorbike a distance away ...and then seated on his motorbike the engine is switched on..and I had a prime east to see this...there is more to David Copperfield.



At the end of the first show..I kept saying WOW, WOW, WOW..it was as if I had come alive to see something that showed to me life really is an illusion...then I said to my company I would do anything to see this show again...moments later someone offered me tickets for the next night FREE...asking if he wanted payment he said a KISS..and I said will a kiss on the cheek do and he accepted it. I got two tickets....and unfortunately th person I took was instead of appreciative, the opposite. So I did not seek to go and say hello do David in person and show my appreciation...The experience was meant to be.

In the video above a song is playing...I sought the lyrics.

A hungry heart
Keeps me going strong
It gives me strength
When things are going all wrong

All my life
I've been searching for the sun
Now like a thief in the night
I've got nowhere to run
But I'll never surrender
No, I'll never give it up without a fight

I made a vow
A vow to never stop
To keep the faith
And take it right to the top
All the way
That's the only way to go
Won't ever give up the fight
'Cause I'd die just to show
That I'll never surrender
No, I'll never give it up without a fight
And I'll always remember
How it feels to have to bring your dreams alive

A hungry heart
Keeps me going strong
It gives me strength
When things are going all wrong

I'll never surrender
No, I'll never give it up without a fight
And I'll always remember
How it feels to have to bring your dreams alive
Alright

Never surrender
When your back's against the wall
Never surrender
When you feel you've lost it all
Never surrender
When you've got no place to run
Never surrender
No, never surrender
Never surrender...
 show that was not taken as one to decieve but to open our minds.

Copperfield was born David Seth Kotkin in Metuchen New Jersey the son of Jewish parents, Rebecca, an insurance adjuster, and Hyman Kotkin, who owned and operated a men's haberdashery in Metuchen called Korby's. Copperfield's mother was born in Jerusalem, while his paternal grandparents were Jewish immigrants from USSR (present-day Ukraine)

Someone asked David who is the greatest magician of all time and he replied 'Jesus'.... The meaning of magic being 'the power of apparently influencing events by using mysterious or supernatural forces.' -
'having or apparently having supernatural powers.'

Jesus was very clear, His power fame  from God, all he did on earth, to heal,  restore the blind, to  exorcise demons, to bring the dead to life again was to glorify the Father so that people will believe....

In a modern world today, we are shown there are people who are illusionists and this is open to prove to people that anything can happen and people can easily be deceived....but also to be reminded that with God, He keeps the faith alive with his helpers, The song reminds us, 'never surrender'...

For all the people lusting after power, is it vanity? Is the lust for power to misuse this to cause injury and suffering to people, to cause poverty, destitution and death too?There has to be  people working in the light because there has to be balance...David was meant to be famous and open people's minds.

We know this is an illusion...We do not know what what we are told and sold in the media and presented in the news if this is an illusion...We do not know if we are being told the truth..There is a terrible war going on in our world that is on people's minds and disturbingly in Godless Britain, a fitting expression because God has been rejected by the establishment in favour for wizard wand wavers instead..so sad.

Years ago I met someone who spoke of a good looking man arriving on a motorbike and then he disappeared. I admit then I thought of David Copperfield..The other man wanted powers and I was told by his teacher, if he was given the power to make pink elephants with yellow spots appear, he would do this to show off...David Copperfield is not showing off...He has a role in this timeline to inspire faith...
 Peace be with you
Pauline Maria

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Copperfield_%28illusionist%29

No comments: