Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Saturday 11 October 2014

When Justice is Not Forthcoming It Is Written

It is right to wonder who is going to deal with the wickedness in this world and how this is done. It is done by prayer to the Lord and He is the One who decides punishment. 

It is written the following is a shiggaion of David, which he sang to the Lord concerning Cush, a Benjamite. The meaning of shiggaion is said to be from the verb shagah, "to reel about through drink," - How many people are suffering today and turn to alcohol to drown their sorrows?

Well whether drinking or not, there are a multitude of people who are suffering because of wickedness and selfishness even in their own families. The way to hit back at people is with spite and evil deeds seems to be the order of the day and this is a wicked generation that might not turn their hearts the right way.

In sharing my heart to heart messages with Jesus, this inspired writing is feeling within my spirit our connection and he has revealed himself in dreams and visions when in prayer, so I am trusting HIm with my heart to share these openly, because my intention is to return people to him again. 

Earlier I was thinking about Justice and bringing the end to the wickedness righteously and was guided to the scripture Psalm 7. This number is significant for there are 7 days and the Sabbath day is supposed to be a day of Rest - a day that is kept Holy to the Lord, actually it is especially to make sure that you are not enslaved by man and forced to work on a day, when you must be allowed time to pray. 

This is a powerful prayer that is written in the Holy Bible


1Lord my God, I take refuge in you;
save and deliver me from all who pursue me,
2or they will tear me apart like a lion
and rip me to pieces with no one to rescue me.
3Lord my God, if I have done this
and there is guilt on my hands—
4if I have repaid my ally with evil
or without cause have robbed my foe—
5then let my enemy pursue and overtake me;
let him trample my life to the ground
and make me sleep in the dust.c
6Arise, Lord, in your anger;
rise up against the rage of my enemies.
Awake, my God; decree justice.
7Let the assembled peoples gather around you,
while you sit enthroned over them on high.
8Let the Lord judge the peoples.
Vindicate me, Lord, according to my righteousness,
according to my integrity, O Most High.
9Bring to an end the violence of the wicked
and make the righteous secure—
you, the righteous God
who probes minds and hearts.
10My shieldd is God Most High,
who saves the upright in heart.
11God is a righteous judge,
a God who displays his wrath every day.
12If he does not relent,
hee will sharpen his sword;
he will bend and string his bow.
13He has prepared his deadly weapons;
he makes ready his flaming arrows.
14Whoever is pregnant with evil
conceives trouble and gives birth to disillusionment.
15Whoever digs a hole and scoops it out
falls into the pit they have made.
16The trouble they cause recoils on them;
their violence comes down on their own heads.
17I will give thanks to the Lord because of his righteousness;
I will sing the praises of the name of the Lord Most High.

In one of my heart to heart messages, Jesus said the war is about Justice....and so because Justice is not forthcoming, it is time those who claim to serve God, to serve Justice in truth. Rather that  then to pretend to be a servant in God's government and protect the enemy of the people. Officials might consider their status and position of gains, before saving their own soul. Do right  by the people!

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria



No comments: