Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Monday 1 September 2014

Sheba Went to Meet King Solomon - King of Israel

In continuation with these messages being guided to read in 29th August 2014, with already reading from my heart the prayer for forgiveness shared in an earlier article. It is not easy to bear the burden of struggle while living in the land of the Blatant God mockers who for decades refuse Justice - MY Heart aches more for the people who are suffering in our world with poverty, destitution, illness and in war condtions.

When the war is over - trauma will remain in this generation and so the healing need is great in our world, There are people who have such little value for human life or the destruction they cause...destroying souls is a chose they have conscientiously chosen to make. The lust for power is a sickness in our world.

The people who are turning away from this are being brought to return their hearts to seek understanding from the Lord. By prayer and constant searching in our soul, healing our hearts - not easy when more pain is caused, but the focus on the Lord is how we can learn what we are meant to know.

To be guided in truth we must be willing to focus on truth.

When Jesus Wants YOU  to know something, you will be guided to know in the way that cannot be denied. And when God wants you to understand something, the truth will be revealed.



King Solomon famous for Solomon's Temple and also the Wisdom of Solomon, found written in the Holy Bible. In the Holy Icons where you see writing, this is revealing people who have been divinely guided by the Lord and his right index finger is not only pointing to the Temple, the writing would indicate that this is a House of God that was instructed to be built. This was fuliflled at the time.

Asking Jesus to forgive when doing anything in error in life, and especially when sharing and writing openly. It is with trust in the experiences of dreams and visions are coming from HIM and I am not rushing to write other than to 'put it out there' because the message might mean something to someone else too. It can be days later and even months, the reason dreams and visions are given come to light.

 Asking the Lord "Will you forgive me'  the immediate the reply written on my heart' You are my angel'....I took this as an affectionate term of endearment. So with this, continuing...

Then taking up the Holy Bible and holding this between my palms I asked the Lord, please guide me to what you want me to know - the specific message to understand more'

Immediately I was guided to a page where the Queen of Sheba visits King Solomon. The specific detail of the messages are being shared here openly so you can read and understand too.



Solomon praying from his heart to the Lord God Almighty.

God’s Second Appearance to Solomon

11 Thus Solomon finished the house of the Lord and the king’s house; all that Solomon had planned to do in the house of the Lord and in his own house he successfully accomplished. 12 Then the Lord appeared to Solomon in the night and said to him: “I have heard your prayer, and have chosen this place for myself as a house of sacrifice.13 When I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or command the locust to devour the land, or send pestilence among my people, 1if my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. 15 Now my eyes will be open and my ears attentive to the prayer that is made in this place.16 For now I have chosen and consecrated this house that my name may be there for ever; my eyes and my heart will be there for all time. 17 And as for you, if you walk before me, as David your father walked, doing according to all that I have commanded you and keeping my statutes and my ordinances, 18 then I will establish your royal throne, as I covenanted with David your father, saying, ‘There shall not fail you a man to rule Israel.’
19 “But if you[a] turn aside and forsake my statutes and my commandments which I have set before you, and go and serve other gods and worship them, 20 then I will pluck you[b] up from the land which I have given you;[c] and this house, which I have consecrated for my name, I will cast out of my sight, and will make it a proverb and a byword among all peoples. 21 And at this house, which is exalted, every one passing by will be astonished, and say, ‘Why has the Lord done thus to this land and to this house?’ 22 Then they will say, ‘Because they forsook the Lord the God of their fathers who brought them out of the land of Egypt, and laid hold on other gods, and worshiped them and served them; therefore he has brought all this evil upon them.’”

Visit of the Queen of Sheba

Now when the queen of Sheba heard of the fame of Solomon she came to Jerusalem to test him with hard questions, having a very great retinue and camels bearing spices and very much gold and precious stones. When she came to Solomon, she told him all that was on her mind. And Solomon answered all her questions; there was nothing hidden from Solomon which he could not explain to her. And when the queen of Sheba had seen the wisdom of Solomon, the house that he had built, the food of his table, the seating of his officials, and the attendance of his servants, and their clothing, his cupbearers, and their clothing, and his burnt offerings which he offered at the house of the Lord, there was no more spirit in her.
And she said to the king, “The report was true which I heard in my own land of your affairs and of your wisdom, but I did not believe the[a] reports until I came and my own eyes had seen it; and behold, half the greatness of your wisdom was not told me; you surpass the report which I heardHappy are your wives![b] Happy are these your servants, who continually stand before you and hear your wisdom! Blessed be the Lordyour God, who has delighted in you and set you on his throne as king for the Lord your God! Because your God loved Israel and would establish them for ever, he has made you king over them, that you may execute justice and righteousness.”

As written in a previous article, I had an experience where immediately after praying to the Lord, I was given a vision (not sleeping in a dream) of being inside a Temple Synagogue...The reason why it is seen to be a Synagogue and not just a church was because Jesus war wearing a Kippah and the Pillar being one seen, is significant because these have historically been connected with people.

The Lord was showing me there is one person that he is suppporting with his right hand..Right being the Rigtht way...

If I am going to take the above message, from personal experience in my private communication with te Lord, whenever asking God for guidance, in some way it comes and when answers are needed, they can also come sometimes in the most extraordinary ways..What does not change is truth.

Queen of Sheba was a Queen in her own right. She is documented to have heard about King Solomon and his wisdom and yet she was also known at the Queen of Wisdom.


The Queen of Sheba was divinely guided too - Notice the aura and yet notice also in the background a man resting his right hand over his ears. Is she listening to Him on this journey. Notice his eye focus on the horse also with an aura and neck decoration - Kings have ruled over people and animals too.

.

Solomon in front of the Ark of the Covenant.

A child was concieved from the union between Sheba and Solomon and God already knew all the conflict to follow from then until today...I beleive this is why Jesus Christ was born, to bring an end to the battles for power and man claiming the right to rule over God's People; a man who rejects God, himself.

King Solomon built the Lords House 'the House of Prayer. He also built the kings house - this is what he was guided to do. The Lord appeared to Solomon and said to his face:

 “I have heard your prayer, and have chosen this place for myself as a house of sacrifice. When I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or command the locust to devour the land, or send pestilence among my people, 1if my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. 15 Now my eyes will be open and my ears attentive to the prayer that is made in this place.16 For now I have chosen and consecrated this house that my name may be there for ever; my eyes and my heart will be there for all time. 17 And as for you, if you walk before me, as David your father walked, doing according to all that I have commanded you and keeping my statutes and my ordinances, 18 then I will establish your royal throne, as I covenanted with David your father, saying, ‘There shall not fail you a man to rule Israel.’. ....

This is such an important message that is again given.

Repeating again 'And as for you, if you walk before me, as David your father walked, doing according to all that I have commanded you and keeping my statutes and my ordinances, 18 then I will establish your royal throne, as I covenanted with David your father, saying, ‘There shall not fail you a man to rule Israel.’. ....

It is written 'There shall not fail you a man to rule Israel '

King David was born in Bethlehem - learning this on my journey of guided research, the same place where Jesus Christ and his mother was born. King David was a man who was chosen..He was not born or sold by anyone to be heavily promoted to be King. He was the most unlikely person.

King Solomon was one of four of David's sons who was born in Jerusalem with Bathsheba - the name meaning Daughter of Oath...One of their sons was Nathan, the Prophet who it is from this lineage that the Virgin Mary andso Jesus Christ was born in. Jesus is from the House of King David.

It is said that Queen Victoria traced her lineage to King Solomon and so this being brought again to the nearer times on earth is also repeated with Queen Elizabeth's Coronation. Zadok the Priest is the Coronation Anthem 'anointed of Solomon' to identify that she was born and chosen to uphold the House of the Lord. Elizabeth would be in her role the Handmaidenof the Lord, wearing Imperial gold robes.



Solomon Anointed King
"As the LORD has been with my lord the king, so may He be with Solomon, and make his throne greater than the throne of my lord King David!"38So Zadok the priest, Nathan the prophet, Benaiah the son of Jehoiada, the Cherethites, and the Pelethites went down and had Solomon ride on King David's mule, and brought him to Gihon. Zadok the priest then took the horn of oil from the tent and anointed Solomon. Then they blew the trumpet, and all the people said, "Long live King Solomon!" 1 Kings 1:37-39

It is interesting in this time because history and destiny meet yet again. It is quite extraordinary how the ancient truths can be brought to light by what is being revealed today.

After several dream and visions, I have not heared Jesus Christ speak in these - He is revealed to me in dreams and visions as being alive...what can be seen is most significant to understand. God reveals in dreams what He wants me to know. My prayers to God are always to be guided in the right way.



Here there is a painting of Queen of Sheba arriving to King Solomon. She is ascending the steps to meet him halfway. He is descending to meet her standing on the fourth step. There are many pillars supporting the temple and with these ancient structures, these were built also representing upright people.

The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will they leave it. I will write on them the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on them my new name. revelation :3:12  

Coming down from heaven...Divine Wisdom. King Solomon was given Wisdom and so it is written that again Wisdom will come from God for the people to be preserved.

The Truth is Jesus Christ was born an Israelite, he was born of the House of David and known as a Son of David, He was recognised to be th Kine of the Jews and when he was killed, that title did not go to someone else because he was ressurrected alive again. And this is why and how the Jewish people have the Lord God Almighty as their Boss...This is why Jesus Christ continues to be King of the Jews, like it or not!

It is written in the Holy Bible "I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star."The Spirit and the bride say, "Come." And let the one who hears say, "Come." And let the one who is thirsty come; let the one who wishes take the water of life without cost. Revelation 22: 16-17

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria







No comments: