Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Tuesday 16 September 2014

Isaac's Message from JESUS 23rd July /2014



Published on 23 Jul 2014
My love is pure, my love is true.
I am always with you I see all you do.
I make the sky blue, I make it red
I make the darkness and the light,
and separate both of them
In me there is no darkness, only truth
truth is from the light for the lie which hide in darkness are unveiled when I shine my light.
I am the life, the only life
By my breath do you breathe,
and by my wisdom the world was founded.
Walk with me while I lead the way, there are many obstacles to overcome.
But stay in me and you will be an overcomer for I have overcome the world
My children reflect my Son and He reflects me. We are one.
stay with your full heart turned towards me,
do not entertain the devil for he does not desire for you any good thing.
I am high above that fallen one, and he will suffer my wrath, and already suffers everyday.
stay true to me, there is no other way
I will strengthen you if you call on me.
I AM always there, waiting to talk to you.
you must stay with me, I AM your shepherd.
If you are lost and of my fold i will come for you.
The devil has no say in my will and my Father's.
Ask my Father and He will pour out His Spirit.
Ask with faith and what you ask in my name and will shall be given to you.
I provide all things. I love you purely, and await you.
JESUS CHRIST, LORD over all.

Isaac Underhill is the name of the young man given this message and sharing openly. Because Isaac also has a significant biblical name, I have shared the link below for reference. 

The Lord is choosing his helpers very carefully to deliver His Truth. Notice there is a symphony in the messages that are given and received in truth. A very important message that is shared today.

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria


No comments: