Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Wednesday 20 August 2014

Prayer Answer: Lawless Unjust King Water

Whenever I am seeking guidance of just to have the focus for contemplation, even to write, I will ask the Lord what he wants me to know. There are times when I specifically asked what He wants me to share with the people...These experiences now are personal experiences shared openly.

Before being overtired and sleeping, with a very heavy heart I had asked for help in my situation - after being guided to learn, as a servant of the Lord, that I am exempt from obligations to pay council tax to a system in a land that is stealing the inheritance of the people. With law courts that refuse justice - what makes it worse is physical injury. It is not known if Black Magic has been done to prevent my earning an income.

In reading the earlier article you will discover that the Lord is commanding the Princes of Israel to cease their injustice, oppression and evicting of the Lord's People - the page was opened after I had been guided to a specific scripture. Here is the scripture I was specifically guided to in asking for help.

'Thou hast given us into the hands of lawless
enemies, most hateful rebels,
and to an unjust king, the most wicked in all the world.
And now we cannot open our mouths;
shame and disgrace have befallen thy servants and worshipers.
For thy name's sake do not give us up utterly,
and do not break thy covenant,
and do not withdraw thy mercy from us,
for the sake of Abraham thy beloved
and for the sake of Isaac thy servant
and Israel thy holy one,
to whom thou didst promise
to make their descendants as many as the stars of heaven
and as the sand on the shore of the sea.
For we, O Lord, have become fewer than any nation,
and are brought low this day in all the world
because of our sins.
And at this time there is no prince, or prophet, or leader,
no burnt offering, or sacrifice, or oblation, or incense,
no place to make an offering before thee or to find mercy. 9-15

The Lord has guided me to discover the Prayer to say to Him:

So precisely this is validation to show that the Lord is knowing exactly what I am..and multitudes of other people are going through...Absolute precision - it is written very clearly for all to see:

'Thou has given us unto the hands of lawless enemies, most hateful rebels and an unjust king, the most wicked in the world' -  Says it all really. The Lord knows the evil ones too.

As my previous article has addressed, the doors of the churches have been closed...so where do people go and pray...Well the people were told to go home. close your door and there in your private space you can speak with The Father and He will hear your prayer..He Knows your Heart already.

This is what the Lord is giving me to share to you:

I will give in my house and within my walls a monument and a name better than sons and daughters; I will give them an everlasting name that shall not be cut off.“And the foreigners who join themselves to the LORD, to minister to him, to love the name of the LORD, and to be his servants, everyone who keeps the Sabbath and does not profane it, and holds fast my covenant—these I will bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer; their burnt offerings and their sacrifices will be accepted on my altar; for my house shall be called a house of prayer for all peoples.” Isaiah 56:5-7

And the closing message for me to know:

Cry aloud; do not hold back; lift up your voice like a trumpet; declare to my people their transgression, to the house of Jacob their sins. Yet they seek me daily and delight to know my ways, as if they were a nation that did righteousness and did not forsake the judgment of their God; they ask of me righteous judgments; they delight to draw near to God. Isaiah 58:1-2

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria



http://quod.lib.umich.edu/cgi/r/rsv/rsv-idx?type=DIV1&byte=4193363



No comments: