Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Sunday 17 August 2014

Jesus Putting a Ring on His Bride & UTAH USA

Sharing two separate videos that migth be connected..with the important message that is being shared with the people that is relevant to understand in this timeline



It is always after prayer I am being shown visions..or with my mind focussed on the lord. After writing about the Provo Tabernacle Fire in Utah - I had an experience as if facing face with Jesus, except it was like this painting....are they connnected as the same but a different perspective? I really do not know.



After writing an article about the Provo tabernacle fire..I closed my eyes to sleep and Jesus was in front of me as we see in this image..I took this that he was pleased with me to help prepare for the coming of the Lord...Just for now see the important messages that are being delivered by people.

As we are more informed of secret ceremonies taking place and the Ecumenical Church - with deception to people.....It is possible this fire could be sparked from reactions of dark powers..I did not see this at the tiem..What is certain, people is reminding all poeple of the Tabernacle and in America that he is alive and has not neglected to matain his promise to people..He knows who the wicked ones are.

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria

No comments: