Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Monday 18 August 2014

11:11 Number 22 Novus Ordo Seclorum

One Day looking at Gematria, after thinking if I shall take my mothers name what would be revealed -  Pauline Maria Sevastianou (1743) Novus Ordo Seclorum.

My full name is 11 Constanants 11 vowels. 11:11

11 side by side - mirror image reflections.

Number 22 relates to Master Teacher Builder.

There are 22 letters in the Hebrew alphabet.

There are 22 books in the Aaronic Testament

Number 22 again mirror image reflection.

Saint Pauls Epistle to the Hebrews is the 22nd book in the New Testament. There is named already Pauline Christianity. Being named 'Pauline Maria, both saint names was destiiny..Pauline means small. 

In looking for houses I noticed something..they were number 22. More recently when I found a house I would have bought instantly if I had the money...it needed alot of work, - Number 7

The Supreme Court is establisshed, this is the 7th Law.

Clean out corrupt lawyers now.

Scriptures are identified with 11:11 and number 22 

Nevertheless neither is the man without the woman, neither the woman without the man, in the Lord. 1 Corinthians 11:11


“I assure you that no one who has ever been born is greater than John the Baptist. Yet whoever is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he. Matthew 11:11

'What father among you, if his son asks for a fish, will instead of a fish give him a serpent;  or if he asks for an egg, will give him a scorpion? If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will the heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!” Luke 11:11

So I ask, have they stumbled so as to fall? By no means! But through their trespass salvation has come to the Gentiles, so as to make Israel jealous. Romans 11:11

 These things said he: and after that he saith unto them, Our friend Lazarus sleepeth; but I go, that I may awake him out of sleep. John 11:11

By faith Sarah herself received power to conceive, even when she was past the age, since she considered him faithful who had promised. Hebrews 11:11

(England promotes IVF..not the power of prayer and God's Will)

Revelation 22 is documented as the Last Book

Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb down the middle of the great street of the city. On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations. No longer will there be any curse. The throne of God and of the Lamb will be in the city, and his servants will serve him. They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads. There will be no more night. They will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light. And they will reign for ever and ever.
John and the Angel
The angel said to me, “These words are trustworthy and true. The Lord, the God who inspires the prophets, sent his angel to show his servants the things that must soon take place.”  Revelation 22:1-6


The Light in the kingdom was reflecting exactly as the scriptures have written. There would be no need for any light of the sun or from lamps. 

On 13th January 2013, Jesus revealed himself standing at an open gateway that looked as if he is already here on earth. he was wearing his crown and a long mantle. Behind him was radiating light and from where I was looking up in the heavens was pitch black - there were no stars or moon in the sky. From the body of Jesus was radiating golden light...

I woke with the discovery in the centre of my chest with being a deep red and tender mark in the shape of a heart...It felt tender to the touch as if I had been burned. And I realised at that point the people who belong to Jesus have also been marked and will know who belong to him..


To continue with Revelation 22:7-21
“Look, I am coming soon! Blessed is the one who keeps the words of the prophecy written in this scroll.”
I, John, am the one who heard and saw these things. And when I had heard and seen them, I fell down to worship at the feet of the angel who had been showing them to me. But he said to me, “Don’t do that! I am a fellow servant with you and with your fellow prophets and with all who keep the words of this scroll. Worship God!”
Then he told me, “Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this scroll, because the time is near. Let the one who does wrong continue to do wrong; let the vile person continue to be vile; let the one who does right continue to do right; and let the holy person continue to be holy.”
“Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
“Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city. Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.
“I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.”
The Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let the one who hears say, “Come!” Let the one who is thirsty come; and let the one who wishes take the free gift of the water of life.
I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this scroll.And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll.
He who testifies to these things says, “Yes, I am coming soon.”
Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.
The grace of the Lord Jesus be with God’s people. Amen.

It needs to be said that I WAS OUTSIDE and something else - there was another reason why. Even though the door was open, since I am told there is a cemetary there. There is some historical law that Levites are not allowed to touch dead bodies.I touched my mother;s body to see if I  could discover why her coffin was ordered to be sealed - to conceal the truth. 
What I do know as Truth, Jesus Christ will open the door personally

This city will not be a pot for you, nor will you be the meat in it; I will execute judgment on you at the borders of Israel.. Eziekiel 11:11

Asking Jesus during 2013, what he wanted me to do.I heard 'Write for me'

.


Is The New World Order under the Authority of God>through Jesus Christ. Or is the world being decieved by people who pretend to represent him? On the dollar bill with the unfinished pyramid it is also written IN GOD WE TRUST - Somewhere I read a gold top was supposed to be placed on top of a pyramid in 1999 the Pyramid with a Gold Crown- 1999, the year I was injured in a 'minor' car crash....

The Lost Symbol identifies a Pyramid that is hidden.

In Paris a Pyrmaid is illuminated day and night with light.



The Louvre Museum that holds so many truths...this being a Royal Palace built that was to have a more profound meaning for all it's visitors as validation of history and people who lived. The French Connection is shown to be important and while this is declared the acceptable year of the Lord, perhaps this is why it has become the acceptable years recently to discuss history and the roseline too.

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria

http://www.biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/22.html
.



No comments: