Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Monday 16 April 2012

Philadephia Prince of Peace Church Fire in 2008

Before I wrote about Jonah, Tom Hanks and Philadelphia came to mind. First I posted a few Keys of the Davinci Code. The time is relevant to write about this now. The reason being is because I am aware in Ancient Greece of their being a Temple in Philadelphia. Traditionally a church means an assembly/gathering of people.

Philadelphia means brotherly love. Prince of Peace is Jesus Christ.


"Philadelphia firefighters fight a fire at the Prince of Peace Baptist Church in Philadelphia April 30, 2008. The fire destroyed the church on Tuesday as 175 firefighters struggled for almost two hours to bring it under control, a fire department spokesman said. REUTERS/John Randolph (UNITED STATES)"

In previous articles I have identified fires taking place in different places in relation to the descendants of the Christ family.

Since the fire burned the Prince of Peace Church in Philadelphia, the Holy Thorn Tree in Glastonbury has been deliberately cut down and this is also related to the Christ Family too. There are countless descendants from the family tree of Davidic line alive today. This Prince of Peace Baptist Church is providing a clear indication and validation of what is happening. Destruction is destruction, whatever cloak it is dressed in.

The Antichrist is mentioned in revelation and also the signs of the times being revealed in the Apocalypse. Already most of these have happened, all in different parts of the world..

In the Holy Scriptures we can read the messages to the church's; one being Smyrna where my family are from. In the ancient places of worship were named Temples and had pillars. When churches have been destroyed in history new churches have been built. In attempts to destroy Christianity, Christianity has grown. The plot of the evil one is to get people to turn against eachother, people are uniting together and this is because the highest power of all, knows the devious ways of man.

"Baptists are Christians who comprise a group of denominations and churches that subscribe to a doctrine that baptism should be performed only for professing believers (believer's baptism, as opposed to infant baptism), and that it must be done by immersion (as opposed to affusion or sprinkling). " wikipedia.

The message that is given to the 'people' of philadelphia is:

"To the angel of the church in Philadelphia write: These are the words of him who is holy and true, who holds the key of David. What he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open.

I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name.

I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come upon the whole world to test those who live on the earth.

I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown.

Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him my new name.

He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches." Revelation 3:7 - 13

Every time the act of destruction happens, God bringw the builders in again. A reminder to the manipulators of this earth is God always Has the Last Word and man cannot overrule God or What has been Written by Him. Everything has been written by his permission and authority to do so.

Peace, love and best wishes
Pauline Maria

No comments: